Friday 10 June 2011

SOS


did it get lost in the mail?......is it being shipped from the 80's??

Answers to all these questions are NO its just down to bad communication of the modern futuristic era we are supposed to be living in. All i want is my new shiny hand set that knows how to do everything..it can live and breath too :/

o why o why to you keep be 'hanging on the telephone' get me my video phone like beyonce said!! there is only one way for it....i shall become my own delivery man and go to the store....to top it off im so indecisive with my decisions....ive picked a phone i dont want anymore :( what you gonna do David you may ask? well people looks like im gonna have to go through the who process and wait......wait for my life in a shiny white case to arrive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment