Friday 22 April 2011

a place and time

there's a time and place for stuff and my time and place requires to find myself where i want to be and do. the clock is ticking and im fast approaching 30 lol

thinking about yourself is one of the hardest things ive ever had to do i have to say but im now in a place where i have to, im so great and attending to others needs and what they want and forget about mine. Well this is my time and space.........................

where do i want to be? what to i want to be? when? these are some of the questions i aim to answer this year :)

A friend made me listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gitIY5hq0Mo and made me realise no matter how much we go through theres always and end but in the end comes a new beginning a fresh start

No comments:

Post a Comment